Connect with us

Entertainment

Williams Uchemba gifts late Jimoh Isiaq’s family N1 Million

Published

on

Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba has recently supported the family of late Jimoh Isiaq’s who was shot during the ENDSARS protest in Ogbomosho, Oyo State with the sum of N1 million.

The actor, keeping to his words, transferred the sum of 1Million Naira to the deceased’s family and further revealed to the public of his intention to support and assist the family.

The philanthropist had earlier requested for the contact information of Jimoh Isiaq’s family as well as of those that were killed during the protest.

“THANKS GUYS I GOT HIM AND SENT 1Million to him.

I was able to reach the father of the young boy that was killed by the police during the peaceful protest in Oyo State and by the help of God I supported him with 1,000,000 (One Million Naira) in as much as I know that the money can’t bring back the dead, the least we can do is to support them in any way we can. 

I also need the contact of the family of the police man that was killed yesterday in Lagos and the other victims, I heard nothing has been done for them, please if you have their contact help me with it. 

And if you want to also support in any you can please do. We are all they have. 

1016362878 Zenith

(And for the sake of transparency and integrity we will post whatever we got and share it to them accordingly)

My heart is broken because this people could have been my family members and loved ones.

Thank you @lekan_kingkong for the contact information”, He posted

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Entertainment

Bruno Fernandes’s penalty hamds United a first home win in a match of two penalties

Published

on

By

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer concedes his side were ‘lucky’ that West Brom had a penalty decision overturned in their 1-0 win at Old Trafford.

 

After a goalless first 45 minutes, Slaven Bilic’s side were awarded a spot-kick early in the second half after referee David Coote ruled that Bruno Fernandes had fouled Conor Gallagher in the box.

 

VAR however intervened with the decision eventually changed after Coote reviewed the incident on the sideline. Replays suggested Fernandes did make some contact with the ball before the man.

 

The Red Devils made the most of the call and were themselves awarded a penalty 10 minutes later which Fernandes tucked away at the second time of asking after his first attempt was saved only for goalkeeper Sam Johnstone to be caught coming of his line.

 

Solskjaer, referencing Aston Villa’s similarly overturned last-minute spot-kick in their 2-1 home defeat to Brighton earlier on Saturday, told BT Sport he thought both penalties should have been awarded.

 

He said: “I looked at the penalty this afternoon at Villa-Brighton, and there’s contact on the ball and the man. In my head, it might be a penalty, and there as well.

 

With this victory, United see themselves in the top half of the table for the first time this seasin with 13 points from 9 games at 8th position.

 

While for West Brom, they remain in the bottom three with only 3 points.

 

United will host Istanbul Basaksehir midweek, while also to play away to Southampton on Sunday.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Continue Reading

Trending