Connect with us

News

Irate Youths On Rampage, Tear Down Church Of Satan In Abia

Published

on

                   Church of Satan in Abia

A building housing the Church of Satan has been demolished by a group of irate youths in Ohafia, a remote community situated in Abia State.

According to media reports, the demolished church was founded by Ifekwe Udo, an entrepreneur who had been alleged for trafficking children and terrorising the community with his fetish dealings.

Site of Church of Satan Destroyed By Angry Youths

As stated by an eye-witness, Ifekwe Udo was an employer of labour who handed out motorcycles to out-of-employment youths in same community on hire purchase but fell out with said community after his fetish acts went an inch too far.

He has been arrested by the police on allegations of flouting the nationwide restriction order imposed by the Federal Government while investigation is ongoing.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Sanwo-olu finally shuts down Lagos schools amidst protest.

Published

on

By

The Lagos state government has directed all pupils and students in public and private schools to stay at home following the tension generated by the #EndSARS protests.

The Nation reports that the state commissioner for education, Folasade Adefisayo, who issued the directive, said the safety of the pupils/students, parents, and all staff working in schools was paramount “at this critical period.” Legit.ng gathered that she, however, advised parents to keep an eye on their wards and not allow them to be used as willing tools in the hands of those who might want to hijack the protests to unleash mayhem on the society. The commissioner also encouraged schools to utilise other means of distance teaching and learning such as radio, television and online media as they have been doing during and post COVID-19 lockdown. Adefisayo said that a new date of resumption for all classes would be announced as soon as possible. Legit.ng had earlier reported that all secondary and primary schools including tertiary institutions in Lagos may be shut down by the state government if the demonstrations by the EndSARS protesters continue.

Nigerian Tribune had reported that the government said that the measure would be taken to ensure the safety of the students and the school workers. The newspaper had said that the head of the public affairs unit of the state’s ministry of education, Kayode Abayomi, confirmed it in an exclusive interview in the evening on Monday, October 19. He said the idea was conceived by the state’s ministry of education and already sold to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for consideration and approval. He said the closure would start the moment the approval is given.

Abayomi said:

“So, we are waiting for Mr governor for approval.” He explained that the ministry would not want to put the lives of students and school workers in danger. He said the dimension of the #EndSARs protest especially in the state as it is becoming more intense each day warranted the move.

He said if the approval is given, the students would be home until normalcy return to the state and the country by extension.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Continue Reading

Trending