Connect with us

Sport

#Sports: Two NFL players wanted for armed robbery.

Published

on

Florida police are searching for two NFL players after they allegedly robbed people at a house party.

     Deandre Baker of the New York Giants and Quinton Dunbar of the Seattle Seahawks are said to have robbed other guests at gunpoint.

     About $12,000 (£9,850) in cash and watches worth up to $25,000 were taken. Neither man has been arrested yet. A police spokeswoman said authorities were in touch with the NFL and a lawyer for one player. “Obviously, there are attempts to get them to turn themselves in,” Miramar police spokeswoman Tania Rues told the New York Times.

All three then made off in separate vehicles – a Mercedes Benz, a Lamborghini and a BMW.

       The police affidavit said one witness was “under the impression this was planned out”, as the three getaway vehicles “were later pre-positioned to expedite an immediate departure from the area”. Baker, 22, is facing eight charges in total, four for armed robbery and four for aggravated assault with a firearm. Dunbar, 27, has been charged with four counts of armed robbery. The NFL says it is aware of the incident but has not commented. A statement issued by the New York Giants said they had been in touch with Deandre Baker and they had no further comment.

      Both men play as cornerbacks for their respective teams.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sport

Uk government to allow 1000 fans to watch Anthony vs Pulev fight at wembley stadium

Published

on

By

One thousand fans will be allowed to watch the coming boxing big battle between English and Nigeria star Anthony Joshua and Bulgarian opponent Kubrat Pulev.

This will be the first time this year that the United Kingdom government will be allowing fans into the stadium since March due to the serious disturbance of deadly COVID-19. Coronavirus disturbed virtually all sporting activities in England and the rest of the world as the Premier League games was also stopped for three months. And since the return of football in England and other parts of the world, the English government are still locking all stadiums so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Anthony Joshua will be putting his heavyweight titles on the line against Kubrat Pulev in a duel that will come up on December 12.

According to the report on Daily Mail, PDC chairman Barry Hearn explained that he is waiting for more information from the UK government. ‘We are geared up for fans to come back. If they give me 1,000 I will be over the moon but we waiting on more information from the government and health authorities. ‘We have got the AJ fight coming up as well without a ticketing agency, but believe you me we are standing by and waiting to press a big red button on my desk.” Anthony Joshua’s last professional fight was against Andy Ruiz and the 31-year-old did well to beat the Mexican and collected his titles back

One thousand fans will be allowed to watch the coming boxing big battle between English and Nigeria star Anthony Joshua and Bulgarian opponent Kubrat Pulev.

 

 

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Continue Reading

Trending