Connect with us

Sport

Coronavirus: God’ll heal the world, don’t panic

Published

on

Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN) has given his latest prophecy on the rampaging global disease, known as coronavirus. In a statement released by Maximus Ugwuoke, AMEN’s spokesperson, Mbaka called on Nigerians to put their faith in God instead of responding to the virus with fear, Vanguard reports.

The Christian cleric said that God will bring healing to the world, as people all over the world, especially in the country engage in fasting and prayers.

The statement partly read: “Fr Mbaka enjoins all to continue to keep believing in the healing and miraculous power of God that He has continued to demonstrate among us and increase our faith in the healing blood of Jesus. During a prayer session held on Wednesday, March 18, in Enugu, Mbaka called on Nigerians not to respond to the global pandemic with panic, adding that fear itself has torment.

The famous Christian cleric assured Nigerians that despite the fact no cure has been found for the virus, God has a solution if only people will call on him in prayer, since, according to him, the maker of the universe has supremacy over all human affairs and problems. He said that if only God’s children will exercise faith in him, all things will be possible to them. The prophet stated: “Under the priestly anointing, I release healing to the entire world, particularly where the disease is ravaging so much, let there be healing, let there be sunray always, which is one of the antidotes to the disease. God release drug that will cure it in Jesus name.” 

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sport

Tottenham player makes big statement after Mourinho’s clash.

Published

on

By

Tanguy Ndombele has opened up on the criticism thrown at him by Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho earlier in the year, Daily Mail.

The French midfielder made a £65million record signing from Lyon under former boss Mauricio Pochettino in the summer of 2019. But the Ndombele failed to live up to the billing which led to the Portuguese gaffer criticising his performance against Burnley at Turf Moore. Tanguy Ndombele: Mourinho did not hurt me neither did it motivate me. Photo by Daniel Leal-Olivas. Both manager and player had their differences, as the midfielder wanted a move out of England to join Barcelona or Bayern Munich. Mourinho sends stunning message to Tottenham stars which they won’t like after their victory against Burnley. Mourinho singled out the 23-year-old in a press conference after the game saying after the Burnley game saying:

“In the first half we didn’t have a midfield. “But I’m not going to run away and I have to say he [Ndombele] has had enough time to come to a different level.

“I know the Premier League is difficult and some players take a long time to adapt to a different league. But a player with his potential has to give us more than he is giving us, especially when you see how Lucas (Moura), (Giovani) Lo Celso and those players are playing. I was expecting more in the first half from him.”

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Continue Reading

Trending