Connect with us

News

HARSH OR WISE!!! North Korea Confirmed 19 Coronavirus Patients – All Shot Dead

Published

on

North Korea government is trying ensure that there are no cases of novel coronavirus.

 

In what appears to be a rather drastic measure to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID 19), North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un allegedly sanctioned for the execution of the first North Korean patient tested positive for the deadly strain of the virus.

Earlier last week, reports had suggested that a North Korean trade official was shot dead for leaving coronavirus quarantine to visit a public bath. According to South Korean media, the victim, who had returned to the country after a visit to China China, was executed for risking the spread of the deadly virus.

As per its official statement, North Korea has repeatedly emphasized the country has not a single case of the highly contagious virus on its soil, though it suggested that there are people showing suspected symptoms. Raising fears that Pyongyang might be concealing an outbreak.

North Korean, meanwhile, has shut down its border and cut transport links with China. Foreigners visiting North Korea are being kept under quarantine for 30 days, while foreign diplomats and international organization staff have been restricted in their movement across Pyongyang.

WHO officials have claimed that the North Koreans have reached through back channels to ask for supplies such as disposable gowns, gloves, and hazmat suits raising fears that the country may have cases of COVID 19.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Sanwo-olu says those responsible for Lekki shootings would be held accountable.

Published

on

By

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos state has said that those behind the shootings of protesters at the Lekki toll plaza on Tuesday, October 22, would be brought to book.

Legit.ng reports that the governor made this known in a statement by his chief press secretary, Gboyega Akosile, on the evening of Monday, October 26. The statement quoted the governor as speaking during an interview session on CNN, adding that the federal government and Lagos state government would ensure that anyone found culpable in the shooting would be held accountable for their actions.Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos fielding questions from CNN reporter on Lekki shootings.

He said:

.“We will be committed to a full investigation of what happened and people would be held accountable. They certainly would be held accountable. We would do everything possible to ensure that they are held accountable.

0 Users (0 votes)
Criterion 10
What people say... Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Leave your rating

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one

Continue Reading

Trending